A studio can be a haven, a office space, or sometimes just a hiding place.
Our secret little studio is a cosy space brimming with natural sunlight and curiosity. With a pleasant homely feel, we invite everyone, both the young and young at heart, to come and unleash their creativity and unwind in our safe and comfortable environment.
Price: SGD $700 nett (usual price $980)
- Whole studio (with no strangers)
- 2.5 hr of warm and cosy session
- Up to 14 painting individual, everyone will be space out (Least 1m apart)
- Fixed Sitting
- All Materials and guidance will be provided
The safety of our participants is of utmost importance to us and we are adhering to MOH guidelines and taking necessary precautions in order to do so.
At least 1m safe distancing
Face masks are required all time
Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection
What to Expect?
- Choose an image, It could be a picture of your trip to New York or even one of your furry friend! Don't have a picture? That's alright, we have plenty to choose from in our huge selection of reference images
- Art comes in different styles – there is no one “correct” way. We’ll go back to basics and learn how to truly observe, to see the things you only can only see when you slow down. Coincidentally, the things that matter to create art - colours, lighting, form, depth... and so on
- Art jamming encourage a non- judgmental approach to little things in life, teaching us to see past superficial standards of beauty and find raw allure in everything.
- Plastic carriers are provided for you to deliver your precious piece to its new home.
All participants will be provided with:
a reference image to paint
a canvas 40 x 50cm
a rag to dry your brushes
a bowl of water to wash your brushes
access to our humble pantry (snacks and refreshments!)
2 Instructors to provided guidance
Our available timings:
Monday - Friday:
10.00am - 12.30pm
3.00pm - 5.30pm
7.00pm - 9.30pm
4.15pm - 6.45pm
7.30pm - 10pm
3.30pm - 6.00pm
7.00pm - 9.30pm